Engineering Action Plan includes:
- Presale engineering, suggestions and consultation for standard, custom engineered or reverse engineered product designs. This discussion is beneficial for our understanding of your project scope and objectives such as:
- trying to reduce costs
- improve quality
- provide a retrofit design
- improve service
- resolve delivery issues
- We welcome the opportunity to meet with you directly to discuss the project at your convenience.
- We will provide a formal quote for samples and production quantities per your RFQ including:
- preliminary speed-torque curve for motor products and/or part drawings in PDF for other parts – if available at time of quote
- upon request, 3D CAD drawing files are available for most parts after preliminary PDF drawing are approved and you need greater detail for final engineering approval for the sample order process
- With the prototype order, we offer an evaluation of your sampled part to confirm the design, and dimensions, along with dyno testing of your motor. This service helps to insure our purposed design is a good match for your application and environment requirements. This shortens the development time of the parts and you are able to gain confidence in our purposed design and service.
- We will coordinate the delivery of the said sample parts to our in-house engineering and/or the shipping to our China factory for the evaluation process. This is a valuable step to insure the parts we are proposing are a match to your specs and RFQ. Upon competition, the sample parts you supplied will be returned to you. This is a FREE service to our customers with a purchase order for the prototype sample parts that you are looking to purchase.
- Our quick-turn prototype lead time is generally 3 to 4 weeks after our design evaluation and/or dyno testing of your sampled parts. Our objective is to hand-deliver the prototype parts once manufacturing is complete, if and when our schedule allows. We feel this meeting is beneficial to review the prototype design and go over the project details and your testing criteria to make this step quick and successful.
- Once the sample prototype is ready to ship, we will supply you with FAI report documents of the part. If it is a motor and is within our dyno capability for the stall load point, we will supply a dyno speed-torque load test report. If acceptable we will have the parts shipped from the factory and work with you on the delivery.
- For some products we offer the option of having motors assembled and tested in America instead of being built completely at one of our China partner factories.
- Generic labels or s/n tags are available on many products along with the option for private labeling with your company logo or trade mark.
- With placement of a sales order we will keep you informed of the production order’s status, keeping you updated with any issues that may arise. Our typical lead-time via ocean is 9 to 12 weeks.
- We will handle the delivery logistics for orders placed from our factory to our warehouse or directly to you, depending on delivery location.
- We handle the warranty claims for products we sell, acting as the factory’s agent to enable quick and responsive resolution of the parts in question.
- We will handle out-of-warranty repairs or replacement service for products we sell.
- We offer many products built to UL recognized, CCC, CE or CSA compliance standards and can work with you to have the part run through the agencies testing process to allow it to carry that particular mark.
Our team focuses on providing the best value solutions for your specific design and equipment requirements. We welcome the opportunity to work with you.
Should you have questions, or require additional information, please Contact Us or phone: 612-746-7624. We look forward to hearing from you.